Modular’s certified change management professionals mentor and guide mine managers, supervisors, and operators through changes to their roles and responsibilities, resulting from process improvements, new technologies, or organizational reshaping. Modular Mining Services consultants work on-site, conducting training, planning, and workshops, to help you achieve faster results. We are the only change management professionals with in-depth knowledge of Modular products and services, allowing us to deliver customized change management that caters to your mine’s specific needs.
- Installations or upgrades of any Modular product
- Faster results, fewer disruptions, less employee stress
- Exclusive knowledge of Modular products and services
- Assistance with lean process improvements
Modular Mining Services competency-based training equips mining professionals with the knowledge they need to get the most out of IntelliMine products. Our trainers help mine personnel to standardize best practices and maximize efficiency and productivity. Classroom and in-seat training improve consistency across crews, and greater consistency simplifies operations, maintenance scheduling, and production planning. At Modular, we believe a skilled mine is a more productive mine.
- Credentials recognized globally
- Levels 1 & 2 valid for 2 years
- Level 3 valid for 3 years
- Level 4 lifetime validity
- Refresher training available upon request
We have a unique combination of domain expertise, product knowledge, and technical capability to successfully integrate disparate information systems. The Mining Services group’s background in change management and business process design with the world’s largest, most productive mines ensures that we include of all the right people and processes in our system implementations. We work alongside mine IT departments and key 3rd-party vendors, and we design, develop, test, and deploy packages that integrate commonly-used products like SharePoint®, Oracle®, SAP®, and Salesforce™.
- System implementation feasibility studies
- Network architecture reviews and planning
- Data modeling, KPIs, and reporting solutions
- Integration of 3rd-party systems with Modular products