HRIS Analyst II
Location: Tucson, AZ, US, 85706
Req ID: 26176
Onsite or Remote: Onsite Position
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, forestry, forklift, and industrial machinery markets, maximizing value for customers through innovative solutions. With a diverse line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels, and a global service network, we tap into the power of data and technology to enhance safety and productivity while optimizing performance. Komatsu supports a myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water, pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics, and medical, through its many brands and subsidiaries, including Joy, P&H, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and Gigaphoton.
Modular Mining Systems is the global leader in mine management technology and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Komatsu LTD. Our innovative technology powers mine operations in every corner of the globe. The products we cultivate, the solutions we engineer, and the service we deliver set us apart in the Mining Technology industry.
We’re more than a company, and we’re a community of passionate, creative professionals striving toward a shared vision: revolutionizing the way the mining industry operates. With a presence stretching from Johannesburg to Vancouver, Sydney to Lima, you are part of a global brand that supports creativity, fosters innovation, and encourages you to think big, share ideas and be yourself.
Modular Mining Systems is the global leader in mine management technology and a wholly owned subsidiary of Komatsu Ltd. Our innovative technology powers mine operations in every corner of the globe. The products we cultivate, the solutions we engineer and the service we deliver set us apart in the Mining Technology industry. We are more than a company, we’re a community of passionate, creative professionals striving toward a shared vision: to revolutionize the way the mining industry operates. With a presence stretching from Johannesburg to Vancouver, Sydney to Lima, you are part of a global brand that supports creativity, fosters innovation and encourages you to think big, share ideas and be yourself.
The HRIS Analyst II will be responsible for supporting HR Systems, HR Data, and Integrations in the Information Technology department.
- Up to 25%
Job Duties and Responsibilities
General Responsibilities include local and regional HR production support, consistent involvement with our parent company for configuration, implementation, integration, and system upgrades. The HRIS Analyst II is responsible for ensuring data between systems is passing, data remains in sync and can make/request alterations to existing programs to gather and report data as necessary.
Specific Responsibilities include user/system support, systems and business analysis, documenting systems requirements, designing future business processes, integrations, and systems requirements, systems configuration, testing, training, and reporting.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proven ability to work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Exercise an internal ability to prioritize, communicate and drive to deadlines
- Provide systems thought leadership to the HR team and broader organization
- Build productive internal/external working relationships between departments and legal entities.
- Competence in project management, process design, documentation, optimization, and consulting
- Focus on Continuous improvement of HR Processes
- Review Change Management and Training materials related to HR Technology and conduct intermittent training
- Education Required: Bachelor's in Business Administration, Information Technology, Human Resources, or related field
- Experience Required: >2 years of HRIS or IT support with HR background
- Computer, MS office (strong excel), Power BI,
- HRIS (SAP/SuccessFactors),
- Alteryx or other ETL tool
- SuccessFactors specific experience in implementing and/or maintaining a variety of Core HCM, Talent Management, Benefits, Compensation and Recruiting
- SAP HR Module maintaining Core HCM
- Technology vendor management including identification, selection, and contracting
- Intermediate SQL Coding and Reporting
Komatsu is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.