Human Resources Advisor
Location: Milton, QLD, AU, 4064
Req ID: 24589
Onsite or Remote: Partial Remote Position
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, forestry, forklift, and industrial machinery markets, maximising value for customers through innovative solutions. With a diverse line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels, and a global service network, we tap into the power of data and technology to enhance safety and productivity while optimising performance. Komatsu supports a myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water, pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics, and medical, through its many brands and subsidiaries, including Joy, P&H, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and Gigaphoton.
Modular Mining Systems is the global leader in mine management technology and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Komatsu LTD. Our innovative technology powers mine operations in every corner of the globe. The products we cultivate, the solutions we engineer, and the service we deliver set us apart in the Mining Technology industry.
We’re more than a company, and we’re a community of passionate, creative professionals striving toward a shared vision: revolutionizing the way the mining industry operates. With a presence stretching from Johannesburg to Vancouver, Sydney to Lima, you are part of a global brand that supports creativity, fosters innovation, and encourages you to think big, share ideas and be yourself.
Responsible for providing professional service and support through contemporary and employee focused advice to management and business units in relation to everything about our people.
An integral part of the human resources team performing generalist human resources duties to support, retain and engage our employees within the group.
Up to 5%.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruitment – selection of suitable recruitment method, candidate screening and interviewing through to job offer and onboarding.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to managers and supervisors within the group on employee related matters.
- Manage sensitive people matters in an appropriate manner maintaining confidentiality as per the relevant entities policies and procedures.
- Responsible for providing administrative support for internal change, promotion, remuneration benefits, terminations and other employee lifecycle processes.
- Maintaining employee data and processes associated with the employee life cycle, ensuring HRIS systems are accurate and up to date.
- Assist with organising company employee sponsored events.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources.
- Experience in generalist Human Resources role.
- Sound knowledge of HRIS Systems – Successfactors preferred.
- Self starter – enthusiastic and engaging when working with a wide range of people.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to influence and build rapport.
Modular Mining Systems Pty Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, or religion.