ISC Remote Support – MTS AU – GS
Location: Milton, QLD, AU, 4064
Req ID: 24554
Onsite or Remote: Onsite Position
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, forestry, forklift, and industrial machinery markets, maximising value for customers through innovative solutions. With a diverse line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels, and a global service network, we tap into the power of data and technology to enhance safety and productivity while optimising performance. Komatsu supports a myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water, pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics, and medical, through its many brands and subsidiaries, including Joy, P&H, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and Gigaphoton.
Modular Mining Systems is the global leader in mine management technology and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Komatsu LTD. Our innovative technology powers mine operations in every corner of the globe. The products we cultivate, the solutions we engineer, and the service we deliver set us apart in the Mining Technology industry.
We’re more than a company, and we’re a community of passionate, creative professionals striving toward a shared vision: revolutionizing the way the mining industry operates. With a presence stretching from Johannesburg to Vancouver, Sydney to Lima, you are part of a global brand that supports creativity, fosters innovation, and encourages you to think big, share ideas and be yourself.
MineWare Pty Ltd is the world’s leader in advanced monitoring technology for ground engaging equipment and a wholly owned subsidiary of Komatsu Ltd. The core of our business is to research , develop and deliver world-leading monitoring and automation systems for ground engaging equipment to improve operator performance, meet mine compliance, increase production, reduce maintenance and increase safety.
Since the inception in 2005 supporting clients to improve mining productivity and efficiency has all we think about and do. Today, as our customers embrace the digital mine of the future, we're passionate about helping them reap the benefits of the digital era.
As part of MineWare’s Global Support Team, you will provide timely technical support to our products, Argus and Pegasys. We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic person who can deliver a superior level of professional excellence and contribute to maintaining our position as the world leading provider of advanced monitoring technology for ground engaging equipment.
This full-time position provides technical support for our industry leading products globally, based at the Milton office.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide first and second level technical support for Argus and Pegasys.
- Manage tickets through the incident life cycle ensuring regular updates to customers.
- Manage customer escalations in accordance with agreed SLAs and support agreements.
- Liaise with other areas of the business including field staff, project teams and product teams.
- Application, network and hardware troubleshooting.
- Understanding technical architecture and components of Argus and Pegasys.
- Identifying and contributing to supporting processes such as problem management and knowledge management.
- Contributing to projects (new, upgrades and moves) and release updates.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the support framework.
Extensive experience in IT / application support with experience in:
- Windows Operating Systems and Networking
- User security and rights management
- Windows 10 Technology and Windows Server 2012+
- Remote support delivery tools
- Understanding Firewall, NAT and Routing rules
- Basic network diagnostics
- Basic Microsoft SQL Server and Transact-SQL
Ideally you will be experienced in support delivery to global customers as well as the following:
- Team player
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Attention to detail and taking ownership of tasks to completion
- Strong time management skills with ability to balance work priorities
- Calm disciplined approach to conflict situations
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on technology trends
The role will be required to form part of a roster and be part of an on-call roster.
Modular Mining Systems Pty Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, or religion.