IT CRM Support Analyst
Location: Tucson, AZ, US, 85706
Req ID: 26945
Onsite or Remote: Onsite Position
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, forestry, forklift, and industrial machinery markets, maximizing value for customers through innovative solutions. With a diverse line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels, and a global service network, we tap into the power of data and technology to enhance safety and productivity while optimizing performance. Komatsu supports a myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water, pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics, and medical, through its many brands and subsidiaries, including Joy, P&H, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and Gigaphoton.
Modular Mining Systems is the global leader in mine management technology and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Komatsu LTD. Our innovative technology powers mine operations in every corner of the globe. The products we cultivate, the solutions we engineer, and the service we deliver set us apart in the Mining Technology industry.
We’re more than a company, and we’re a community of passionate, creative professionals striving toward a shared vision: revolutionizing the way the mining industry operates. With a presence stretching from Johannesburg to Vancouver, Sydney to Lima, you are part of a global brand that supports creativity, fosters innovation, and encourages you to think big, share ideas and be yourself.
Modular Mining Systems is the global leader in mine management technology and a wholly owned subsidiary of Komatsu Ltd. Our innovative technology powers mine operations in every corner of the globe. The products we cultivate, the solutions we engineer and the service we deliver set us apart in the Mining Technology industry. We are more than a company, we’re a community of passionate, creative professionals striving toward a shared vision: to revolutionize the way the mining industry operates.
With a presence stretching from Johannesburg to Vancouver, Sydney to Lima, you are part of a global brand that supports creativity, fosters innovation and encourages you to think big, share ideas and be yourself.
The purpose of this role is to derive business, system, functional, user and data requirements taking into account the customer’s needs and the business case; and design, implement, and integrate CRM solutions to meet the business units’ needs and ultimately achieve the company’s mission.
- Up to 25%
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather and analyze business requirements, use cases, and translate ideas into process solutions to meet customer business needs across the CRM landscape.
- Create analysis artifacts and deliverables as needed such as business requirements, functional requirements, system specifications, use cases, business rules, business process models, project documents and test scripts.
- Responsible for configuration, implementation, functional/technical support, maintenance and troubleshooting of the CRM system.
- Conduct unit tests based on customer defined cases/scenarios.
- Fundamental understanding of the Sales process and building a solution that supports the process and is scalable for future development.
- Organizational Strategy and Optimization – foresee potential issues, have a developer mindset, understand technical limitations and implications of changes.
- Prepare and maintain support documentation, including procedures, technical documentation, training materials and user manuals.
- Design and build solutions by adhering to CRM best practices
- Work with business process owners to facilitate process improvement through enhanced or new application functionality.
- Help the business understand system capabilities.
- Provide guidance on test plan and test cases/scenarios and test scripts to users: How to test CRM functionality for the required business processes and ensure that all scenarios are covered.
- Provide Functional Specifications and work with other IT staff and contractors to implement custom solutions if required.
- Maintain proper change control of the CRM system.
- Coordinate with other internal and external parties for system integration and interfacing.
- Work with the 3rd party support partner to identify, develop, implement, test, and support enhancements to the CRM system.
- Stay current on CRM releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties.
- Active participation in projects
- For large projects, functionally report to the assigned Project Manager and complete project-related tasks as needed to meet the project objectives,
- For smaller projects, fulfill the role of Project Manager using the IT Lite-Project standards.
- As member of formal projects, functionally report to the assigned Project Manager and complete project-related tasks as needed to meet the project objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or related field.
- 2+ years with CRM system configuration, including validation rules, flow, and security controls.
- 2+ years of business analysis experience, requirements specification and development, such as process/functional requirements definition methods, use case development, process flow diagrams.
- Basic knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) / Software development processes (Agile, Waterfall, etc.).
- 2+ years’ hands on configuration, administering and troubleshooting experience of Salesforce CRM or similar.
- Must have a good understanding of the Salesforce areas: Sales Cloud, Analytics, Community, Revenue Cloud (CPQ), and other 3rd party applications.
- Experience with Salesforce Data Migration and Interfaces (or similar)
- Ability to analyze user needs and architect complete IT solutions.
- Experience in process improvement.
- Good leadership aptitude and the ability to interface and communicate effectively at all levels within the organization and with partners, vendors.
- Experience integrating CRM systems with other business systems, as well as working with integration tools.
- Familiarity with basic programming logic/constructs (Salesforce Apex, SOQL, triggers)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience with object-oriented languages such as C++, Java, C#.
- Experience with a DevOps/release management process.
- Salesforce Admin and Developer certification.
- Basic familiarity of MuleSoft, Palantir, or other middleware
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Advanced Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Platform App Builder (or equivalent experience)
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Developer certifications (or equivalent experience)
Komatsu is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit komatsu.jobs.