Performance Assurance Lead – MTS AU – PA
Location: Welshpool, WA, AU, 6106
Req ID: 24779
Onsite or Remote: Hybrid Position
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, forestry, forklift, and industrial machinery markets, maximising value for customers through innovative solutions. With a diverse line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels, and a global service network, we tap into the power of data and technology to enhance safety and productivity while optimising performance. Komatsu supports a myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water, pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics, and medical, through its many brands and subsidiaries, including Joy, P&H, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and Gigaphoton.
Modular Mining Systems is the global leader in mine management technology and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Komatsu LTD. Our innovative technology powers mine operations in every corner of the globe. The products we cultivate, the solutions we engineer, and the service we deliver set us apart in the Mining Technology industry.
We’re more than a company, and we’re a community of passionate, creative professionals striving toward a shared vision: revolutionizing the way the mining industry operates. With a presence stretching from Johannesburg to Vancouver, Sydney to Lima, you are part of a global brand that supports creativity, fosters innovation, and encourages you to think big, share ideas and be yourself.
Responsible for reviewing customer product status and usage, establish improvement opportunities to help the customer utilise the system optimally and ensure quality and value are delivered to the customer. This role will drive communication with sites and develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
If you consider yourself someone who can apply technical know-how to create practical solutions in a dynamic and team-oriented environment, this is a great opportunity to work side by side with some of the biggest innovators in the mining technology industry.
Up to 25%.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but are not limited to –
- Undertake and lead continuous improvement (CI activities) including reviewing mining processes and integration with Modular products.
- Provide processes and procedures to support improvements, compile and present technical reviews and reports for CI cycles. o Conduct preparation, kick off, update and close off meetings with clients during CI cycles.
- Generate, implement and present KPI (Key Performance Indicators) of data integrity, EFOF (effective fleet optimisation factor), FOF (fleet optimisation factor), LHE (load and haul efficiency), system reliability and other relevant KPI’s according to the scope of the CI visit.
- Address mine operational, planning and grade control issues where Modular products and customer value expertise will drive increased value to the customer.
- Establish improvement and coaching opportunities such as training, assisted operations and advise on system usage and navigation.
- Establish and develop a direct working relationship with key client users and stakeholders at mine operations such as Mine Managers, Superintendents, Planning Managers, Dispatch Administrators, Shift Supervisors etc. through CI activities and continuous follow up.
- Participate, develop and communicate expertise, best practices, success cases in Modular products and PA in periodical corporate meetings.
- Degree or Diploma (with extensive experience) qualifications in Mining/Engineering or related field.
- Strong knowledge of production related mining operations.
- Knowledge of Production Scheduling and Optimization
Modular Mining Systems Pty Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, or religion.