Quality Assurance Specialist – MTS AU – I&A
Location: Milton, QLD, AU, 4064
Req ID: 26520
Onsite or Remote: Hybrid Position
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, forestry, forklift, and industrial machinery markets, maximising value for customers through innovative solutions. With a diverse line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels, and a global service network, we tap into the power of data and technology to enhance safety and productivity while optimising performance. Komatsu supports a myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water, pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics, and medical, through its many brands and subsidiaries, including Joy, P&H, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and Gigaphoton.
Modular Mining Systems is the global leader in mine management technology and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Komatsu LTD. Our innovative technology powers mine operations in every corner of the globe. The products we cultivate, the solutions we engineer, and the service we deliver set us apart in the Mining Technology industry.
We’re more than a company, and we’re a community of passionate, creative professionals striving toward a shared vision: revolutionizing the way the mining industry operates. With a presence stretching from Johannesburg to Vancouver, Sydney to Lima, you are part of a global brand that supports creativity, fosters innovation, and encourages you to think big, share ideas and be yourself.
This role exists to guarantee internal and group stakeholders a steady flow of quality apps and services which will ultimately drive customer success. Day to day you will ensure the team are continually thinking and incorporating quality in their work. Assisting the team with the creation of the required test plans which are then executed to continually measure, monitor, and score the Team’s quality output. The role is supported by the framework, policies and best practice established by Engineering’s Quality division.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute tests for each sprint and program increment as part of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Develop and execute automated system tests and report pass/fail results.
- Assist the team with executing manual system tests where automated tests don’t yet exist.
- Plan integration testing for new features against existing solutions.
- Install, configure, and administer test deployment servers and pipelines.
- Keep data entry and systems up to date to enable accurate reporting and dashboarding.
- Perform key branch/release management duties.
- Development of test plans based on consultation with Developers/Engineers.
- Use existing tools, systems, and testing processes.
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Software Development, or Information Technology or related field.
- Proven experience assuring the quality of distributed systems.
- Knowledge of software engineering, software testing practices.
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Knowledge of Automated build process.
- Knowledge of Gitflow and branch/release management.
- Ability to design and write automated test cases using SQL , C#, C++
- Proven experience in Microsoft’s software development and collaboration tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to learn new tools and technologies and expand areas of expertise.
Modular Mining Systems Pty Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, or religion.