RMA Technician – AU MTS – COL
Location: Brendale, QLD, AU, 4500
Req ID: 23973
Onsite or Remote: Onsite Position
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, forestry, forklift, and industrial machinery markets, maximising value for customers through innovative solutions. With a diverse line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels, and a global service network, we tap into the power of data and technology to enhance safety and productivity while optimising performance. Komatsu supports a myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water, pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics, and medical, through its many brands and subsidiaries, including Joy, P&H, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and Gigaphoton.
Modular Mining Systems is the global leader in mine management technology and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Komatsu LTD. Our innovative technology powers mine operations in every corner of the globe. The products we cultivate, the solutions we engineer, and the service we deliver set us apart in the Mining Technology industry.
We’re more than a company, and we’re a community of passionate, creative professionals striving toward a shared vision: revolutionizing the way the mining industry operates. With a presence stretching from Johannesburg to Vancouver, Sydney to Lima, you are part of a global brand that supports creativity, fosters innovation, and encourages you to think big, share ideas and be yourself.
Responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing and making repairs down to component level of Modular proprietary hardware for the purpose of ensuring functionality that meets Modular’s standards and specifications and provides the customer with a reliable, timely and quality repair.
Responsible for the associated duties within the RMA (returns material authorisation) area including goods inwards, goods outwards, updating ticketing portal, inventory management including stock control of parts, stocktaking and maintaining adequate levels of parts to complete repairs.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Fault find and provide timely and quality repairs to proprietary hardware within the agreed SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Follows and complies with procedures relating to repairs and ensures required processes are followed and documentation is completed.
- Processing of RMA’s in system including logging repair in system, allocation of parts for repair, updating repair status in purchasing portal and Zendesk.
- Undertakes dispatch duties – inward and outward goods, packing and unpacking boxes, liaising with transport companies.
- Inventory Control – creates stock order transfers (STO) for RMA spares and customer spares.
- Effective, efficient and accurate use of business systems including but not limited to Sharepoint, Zendesk support portal, Harvest, SAP.
- Collaborates and communicates across business units within Modular to achieve goals and objectives.
- Complies with corporate Hardware processes.
- To maintain compliance to all legislative, Modular and customer site policies, rules and requirements.
- Reinforce awareness and demonstrate commitment that safety is our top priority and “zero accidents” is achievable.
- Certificate IV or equivalent in electronic and/or computing or similar relevant field.
Soldering and fault finding to component level.
High knowledge of computer literacy with Windows competency.
Modular Mining Systems Pty Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, or religion.