Senior Business Planning Analyst
Location: Tucson, AZ, US, 85706
Req ID: 24900
Onsite or Remote: Onsite Position
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, forestry, forklift, and industrial machinery markets, maximizing value for customers through innovative solutions. With a diverse line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels, and a global service network, we tap into the power of data and technology to enhance safety and productivity while optimizing performance. Komatsu supports a myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water, pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics, and medical, through its many brands and subsidiaries, including Joy, P&H, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and Gigaphoton.
Modular Mining Systems is the global leader in mine management technology and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Komatsu LTD. Our innovative technology powers mine operations in every corner of the globe. The products we cultivate, the solutions we engineer, and the service we deliver set us apart in the Mining Technology industry.
We’re more than a company, and we’re a community of passionate, creative professionals striving toward a shared vision: revolutionizing the way the mining industry operates. With a presence stretching from Johannesburg to Vancouver, Sydney to Lima, you are part of a global brand that supports creativity, fosters innovation, and encourages you to think big, share ideas and be yourself.
Modular Mining Systems is the global leader in mine management technology and a wholly owned subsidiary of Komatsu Ltd. Our innovative technology powers mine operations in every corner of the globe. The products we cultivate, the solutions we engineer and the service we deliver set us apart in the Mining Technology industry. We are more than a company, we’re a community of passionate, creative professionals striving toward a shared vision: to revolutionize the way the mining industry operates. With a presence stretching from Johannesburg to Vancouver, Sydney to Lima, you are part of a global brand that supports creativity, fosters innovation and encourages you to think big, share ideas and be yourself.
The Business Planning Analyst will be responsible to coordinate and support the preparation, formulation and reporting of the annual budget and quarterly forecast, working closely with the internal teams and the MTS Corporate Finance team to achive these goals. These role also will be responsible for the managemente of the Workday Adaptive Planning System.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the preparation, development and consolidation of monthly, quarterly and annual forecast / budget process
- Assist in the development, implementation, standarization and maintenance of tools and templates used in the forecast / budget process
- Support and promote the education around the forecast and budget process, including training for all new and existing users on the Workday Adaptive Planning System
- Assist with the production of monthly, quarterly and yearly reports for our parent company and internal users
- Excecute day-to-day activities to maintain and administrate the Workday Adaptive Planning System that support the forecast / budget process
- Participate in Adaptive Insights projects involving strategy, implementation and support, related to optimization of business processes, security and data integrity for the Adaptive application
- Supporting the implementation of Workday Adaptive Planning System features like office connect, dashboards and Balance Sheet management
- Promote and support process improvement, enhancing the accuracy, ease and timing of budgets/forecasts
- Bachelors Degree in Business Admin, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a financial planning and analysis role
- Experience as an Adaptive Planning Consultant or Adaptive Planning Lead. Understanding Adaptive Planning modeling and processes
- Understanding of standard concepts, practices, and procedures of corporative finance
- MS Excel formulas and functions to gather, analyze, manipulate, and audit large data sets
Komatsu is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.