Senior Project Deployment Engineer
Location: Milton, QLD, AU, 4064
Req ID: 26672
Onsite or Remote: Hybrid Position
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, forestry, forklift, and industrial machinery markets, maximising value for customers through innovative solutions. With a diverse line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels, and a global service network, we tap into the power of data and technology to enhance safety and productivity while optimising performance. Komatsu supports a myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water, pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics, and medical, through its many brands and subsidiaries, including Joy, P&H, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and Gigaphoton.
Modular Mining Systems is the global leader in mine management technology and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Komatsu LTD. Our innovative technology powers mine operations in every corner of the globe. The products we cultivate, the solutions we engineer, and the service we deliver set us apart in the Mining Technology industry.
We’re more than a company, and we’re a community of passionate, creative professionals striving toward a shared vision: revolutionizing the way the mining industry operates. With a presence stretching from Johannesburg to Vancouver, Sydney to Lima, you are part of a global brand that supports creativity, fosters innovation, and encourages you to think big, share ideas and be yourself.
This position is responsible for the deployment of new systems through software installations and troubleshooting, ensuring the successful configuration, commissioning, calibration, and validation of products both installed and existing. Whilst providing a higher level of knowledge to Modular across all products and maintaining the highest safety standard.
Up to 20%.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute the deployment of new systems through software installations.
- Ensure the successful configuration, commissioning, calibration and validation of product installations/deployments. This includes new installations on mobile mining equipment, validation of existing deployments or addition of new modules and system updates.
- Providing feedback (and assistance where appropriate) on product, process and documentation improvements – ensuring to follow the escalation process.
- Completes functional requirements as per the scope of work and perform SAT (Site Acceptance Testing) and UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
- Understand customer needs and contractual requirements of the project (deliver quality work, on time and within budget and time frame specified).
- Mentoring and leadership of engineers/peers within the team and MTS.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the customers.
- Tertiary qualification in a related field and/or trade qualified or related experience.
- Solid experience in MTS product or related experience from a similar field.
Modular Mining Systems Pty Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, or religion.