Software Engineer Intern (23515)
Location: Belo Horizonte, BR
Req ID: 23515
Onsite or Remote: Onsite Position
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, forestry, forklift, and industrial machinery markets, maximising value for customers through innovative solutions. With a diverse line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels, and a global service network, we tap into the power of data and technology to enhance safety and productivity while optimising performance. Komatsu supports a myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water, pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics, and medical, through its many brands and subsidiaries, including Joy, P&H, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and Gigaphoton.
MineWare Pty Ltd is the world's leader in advanced monitoring technology for ground engaging equipment and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Komatsu Ltd. The core of our business is to research, develop and deliver world-leading monitoring and automation systems for ground engaging equipment to improve operator performance, meet mine compliance, increase production, reduce maintenance and increase safety.
Since its inception in 2005, supporting clients to improve mining productivity and efficiency has been all we think about and do. Today, as our customers embrace the digital mine of the future, we're passionate about helping them reap the benefits of the digital era.
We're more than a company, and we're a community of passionate, creative professionals striving toward a shared vision: revolutionizing the way the mining industry operates. With a presence stretching from Johannesburg to Vancouver, Sydney to Lima, you are part of a global brand that supports creativity, fosters innovation, and encourages you to think big, share ideas and be yourself.
Modular Mining Systems is the global leader in mine management technology and a wholly owned subsidiary of Komatsu Ltd. Our innovative technology powers mine operations in every corner of the globe. The products we cultivate, the solutions we engineer, and the service we deliver set us apart in the Mining Technology industry. We’re more than a company, we’re a community of passionate, creative professionals striving toward a shared vision: to revolutionize the way the mining industry operates. With a presence stretching from Johannesburg to Vancouver, Sydney to Lima, you are part of a global brand that supports creativity, fosters innovation, and encourages you to think big, share ideas, and be yourself.
- Work with high technology projects and times distributed in 4 countries (Australia, Brazil, Canada, and USA);
- Develop as a professional;
- Develop the use of the English language;
- Acquire experience necessary to enter the job market, adding value to the CV;
- Be mentored by experienced Brazilian and foreign professionals;
- Possible job offer at Modular Mining Systems, being able to start an international career.
- Currently enrolled in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or courses related to the technology area, preferably from the 5th period on;
- Knowledge of programming;
- Interest in the area of Software Development and Testing;
- Ideally fluent English;
- Flexible hours;
- Salary compatible with the market;
- Workload of 20 or 30 hours per week.
MineWare Pty Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, or religion.