Trainer I MTS BR PA
Location: Belo Horizonte, BR
Req ID: 27053
Onsite or Remote: Hybrid Position
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, forestry, forklift, and industrial machinery markets, maximizing value for customers through innovative solutions. With a diverse line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels, and a global service network, we tap into the power of data and technology to enhance safety and productivity while optimizing performance. Komatsu supports a myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water, pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics, and medical, through its many brands and subsidiaries, including Joy, P&H, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and Gigaphoton.
Modular Mining Systems is the global leader in mine management technology and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Komatsu LTD. Our innovative technology powers mine operations in every corner of the globe. The products we cultivate, the solutions we engineer, and the service we deliver set us apart in the Mining Technology industry.
We’re more than a company, and we’re a community of passionate, creative professionals striving toward a shared vision: revolutionizing the way the mining industry operates. With a presence stretching from Johannesburg to Vancouver, Sydney to Lima, you are part of a global brand that supports creativity, fosters innovation, and encourages you to think big, share ideas and be yourself.
Modular Mining Systems is the global leader in mine management technology and a wholly owned subsidiary of Komatsu Ltd. Our innovative technology powers mine operations in every corner of the globe. The products that we create, the solutions that we engineer and the service that we deliver set us apart in the Mining Technology industry. We’re more than a company, we’re a community of passionate, creative professionals striving toward a shared vision: to revolutionize the way the mining industry operates.
• Design and deliver training packages to use and enhance Modular supplied products. Ensure training packages are competency based and are assessed with a variety of tools to ensure competency is achieved.
• Use variety of tools for assessment including, exams (written and verbal), practical demonstrations, logged seat time, KPI portfolios, observational assessments and computer based assessing to achieve high level of user competency.
Ability and willingness to travel to mine-sites up to 30% of work time in order to resolve product problems
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Learning and growth – Obtain success stories – On a regular basis Identifying enhancement opportunities Update account managers with possible new features Intelligence gathering Networking and users forum as required
• Core training activity – Skill sets and specializations for trainers are maintained Maintain proven competency standards of training material Conduct and certify industry standards based training
• Business support processes – Opportunity identification and updating account managers Project / change management – As required Dealing with mine management / vendors – As required Scope / functional specification generation when necessary Work on deployment projects in support role and suggest improvements
• Mining Technical certificate and certificate level in mine related areas.
• Modular Dispatch and ProVision operations knowledge
• No certification required at this level
• Hands on experience with Operational / Maintenance issues at a minesite
Komatsu is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit komatsu.jobs.