Location: Brendale, QLD, AU, 4500
Req ID: 25101
Onsite or Remote: Onsite Position
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, forestry, forklift, and industrial machinery markets, maximising value for customers through innovative solutions. With a diverse line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels, and a global service network, we tap into the power of data and technology to enhance safety and productivity while optimising performance. Komatsu supports a myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water, pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics, and medical, through its many brands and subsidiaries, including Joy, P&H, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and Gigaphoton.
Modular Mining Systems is the global leader in mine management technology and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Komatsu LTD. Our innovative technology powers mine operations in every corner of the globe. The products we cultivate, the solutions we engineer, and the service we deliver set us apart in the Mining Technology industry.
We’re more than a company, and we’re a community of passionate, creative professionals striving toward a shared vision: revolutionizing the way the mining industry operates. With a presence stretching from Johannesburg to Vancouver, Sydney to Lima, you are part of a global brand that supports creativity, fosters innovation, and encourages you to think big, share ideas and be yourself.
Modular Mining Systems is the global leader in mine management technology and a wholly owned subsidiary of Komatsu Ltd. Our innovative technology powers mine operations in every corner of the globe. The products that we create, the solutions we engineer and the service we deliver sets us apart in the mining technology industry.
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic person who can deliver a superior level of professional excellence and contribute to maintaining our position as the world leader in real-time Mine Management Systems across our blue-chip customer base. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Workshop Technician to join our team.
This full-time entry-level position is primarily responsible for manufacturing and on-time completion of Mining System Technologies products for projects, service, and support.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
What You'll Be Doing:
- Manufacture and fabrication of all Mining Systems Technologies products.
- Working from electrical schematics, assembly and wiring of control panels and junction enclosures.
- Ensuring quality assurance and compliance of all Mining Systems Technologies products through quality control testing procedures.
- Setup and configuration of all Mining Systems Technologies products utilising information and technology.
- Preparation and packing of installation hardware.
- Inspecting designs and finished products for compliance with specifications.
- High standards of workmanship and presentation of the product manufactured and associated documentation.
- Team Player
- High attention to detail
- Ability to look for opportunities and solutions
- Computer literate
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with Mining Technology Solutions
- Previous electrical experience
Modular Mining Systems Pty Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, or religion.