Designed to elevate your mining operations
The Argus Wheel Loader Monitoring System is redefining wheel loader performance and productivity.
Be prepared. Make informed decisions. Achieve more.
Help increase efficiency and reduce costs at your mine by enhancing your payload management and performance with the Argus Wheel Loader Monitoring System. This world-class system can provide you and your team critical, real-time information to help you make mindful decisions that can positively impact your operational performance.
- Be adaptable in the field with real-time payload information
- Control costs by optimizing loads to avoid underloading and over-loading
- Helps reduce cycle times to enhance volume and stay productive
- Recognize and respond swiftly with truck and bucket payload measuring
Optimize operator performance
When working in time-sensitive environments like mines and open pits, your operators need access to visible, up-to-date information to help them smartly make effective decisions on a range of production and loading tasks.
- Help improve technique and performance with real-time operator feedback
- Track material classifications and blend compliance
- Build confidence with in-seat monitoring and peer benchmarking
- Strengthen your operator’s capabilities with enhanced performance data
Gain immediate flexibility and agility
Developed on an open platform, Argus WL is an independent monitoring system that is intuitive and easy to integrate across multiple OEMs.
- Conveniently available on virtually all makes and models of mining wheel loaders
- Streamline tasks and promote efficient operator use with a redesigned interface
- View your operations virtually anywhere, anytime with mRoc Desktop remote monitoring software
Payload with precision and purpose
Real-time bucket feedback works to eliminate guesswork so your operators can effectively deliver loads without the hassle of reloading or overloading.
Performance that delivers
Keep your mine site competitive and productive by encouraging a proactive learning culture. Get continuous self-improvement onboard and benchmarking telemetry for supervisors and management with KPI scorecards and reporting.
Know your position
Help reduce downtime and promote effectiveness by tracking and observing the progress of your equipment at virtually any time with real-time representation through mRoc Desktop.
”Argus wheel loader has been a major step in the right direction for material tracking and blend compliance. We rely on the system to report tonnage for all ore sources and stockpile movements. We can identify materials fed outside the blend plan, investigate throughput issues and capture misroutes. Since implementing, our variance on stockpile reconciliation reduced to typically <5%."*Melissa McMullen, PG Senior Stockpile Geologist, Nevada Gold Mines, MRM, Cortez District* Customer reports and testimonials reflect their personal experiences with our products. The product's performance can be influenced by various factors and individual outcomes may vary.