Location: Milton, QLD, AU, 4064
Req ID: 24549
Onsite or Remote: Onsite Position
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, forestry, forklift, and industrial machinery markets, maximising value for customers through innovative solutions. With a diverse line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels, and a global service network, we tap into the power of data and technology to enhance safety and productivity while optimising performance. Komatsu supports a myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water, pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics, and medical, through its many brands and subsidiaries, including Joy, P&H, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and Gigaphoton.
Modular Mining Systems is the global leader in mine management technology and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Komatsu LTD. Our innovative technology powers mine operations in every corner of the globe. The products we cultivate, the solutions we engineer, and the service we deliver set us apart in the Mining Technology industry.
We’re more than a company, and we’re a community of passionate, creative professionals striving toward a shared vision: revolutionizing the way the mining industry operates. With a presence stretching from Johannesburg to Vancouver, Sydney to Lima, you are part of a global brand that supports creativity, fosters innovation, and encourages you to think big, share ideas and be yourself.
This full time entry-level position provides technical support for our industry leading products in the Australasian region, with some travel to mine sites required. The successful applicant will be required to gain skills in Modular Mining System's in-house programming language.
Up to 10%.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing technical customer support through task assigned processes to ensure product functionality.
- Diagnose root cause of problems, troubleshoot of issues/ repairs within agreed timeframes.
- Day time telephone support to resolve issues with our clients.
- Open and close support tickets.
- Ability to analyse technical data and look for opportunities and solutions.
- Computer literate
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of computing languages such as C, C++, SQL and/or scripting languages
- Previous customer service/helpdesk experience.
- Familiarity with Mining technology solutions
Modular Mining Systems Pty Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, or religion.